Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello
I am totally new to this world of "blogging", and I hope it will be interesting enough so you can come back.
I am not a Montessori teacher, I just use it in our homeschool class. Sometimes my posts will be in french sometimes in english. My first goal is to help people who want to use the Montessori method in their homeschooling learning method.
I am a mother of 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys.
I've been homeschooling for 2 years and tried several method before I decided to just use that one.
My kids attended a Montessori preschool, that's how I found out about it, so they are used to it and really enjoy it.
A lot of people have been asking me questions and for a lot of them it is complicated, but really, it's not. Hopefully I'll be able to help someone and share some of my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment